- Maintain the operation and performance of the IT services support team;
- Help end-users, employees, and companies, efficiently use IT hardware and software and address issues or challenges that may arise from using them;
- Work with hardware and software companies to provide technical assistance to external users of their products as well as within a wide variety of industries where technology is used;
- Entail providing users with all hardware and software technical support;
- Involve identifying, researching, and resolving computer problems.
- Install, configure, and test, maintain, monitor end-user workstations and related hardware and software to deliver required desktop service levels;
- Communicate with clients and provide in-person and phone support, if required;
- Monitor employees’ computer, use to ensure that they are following company policies regarding Internet usage or software installation;
- Manage escalations and ensure any issues are resolved promptly;
- Maintenance, configuration, and distribution of laptops for staff use;
- Maintenance and configuration of network printers and devices;
- Maintenance and configuration of network devices including access points, and wireless controller;
- Assess the need for system upgrades and implement performance upgrades to Mac and PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Work collaboratively with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the bank’s desktop/laptop computing environment, and liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors where necessary;
- Involves configuring new computers; providing support for printers and scanning devices, and restoring backup files;
- Maintain Inventory control on hardware and Application list;
- Maintain internal technical documentation and manuals;
- Document all items, relate to helpdesk management;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a Help Desk Manager or a technical support role;
- Proficient in applying tablet, desktop, and Server Operating Systems, and all Microsoft applications;
- Progressive experience in the management of a technical end-user support team;
- Ability to work independently and assist in project management;
- Good command of both spoken and written English; Chinese is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Female candidates are strongly encourage to apply.