- To develop and generate sales opportunities by onboard new potential customers and the expansion of existing customers both individual and corporate customers to achieve branch targets;
- To promote and cross-sale the bank products and services among target customers as well as mobile banking, KHQR to increase brand awareness;
- To direct, supervise, and support the deposit sales team to ensure team members achieve targets;
- To be on-site visit customers and coordinate with the team and relevant upon request from customers;
- To identify potential customers and understand their businesses to recommend appropriate products and services to customers and bring in new deposit base;
- To build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers through a friendly banking experience as well as to keep customers satisfied;
- To process new account openings, account maintenance and update customer information and documents;
- To handle customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to customers;
- To prepare daily plan and sale pipeline and submit to line manager for review;
- To ensure customer account opening documents comply with policy and procedure;
- To explore ideas, customer feedback, and suggestions for improvement and success;
- To perform other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, and Banking, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the banking sector preferred;
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills;
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality;
- Strong leadership skills, people management, and team building skills;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English; Chinese or Hindi is a plus;
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to email@example.com
* Female candidates are strongly encourage to apply.