- Greet customers when they enter the bank and ask them if they need any assistance;
- Build relationship with existing customer focusing the segment called ‘B2B’ and also nurturing relationship with new customers;
- Perform sales and marketing focusing on personal account opening and mobile banking activation and bringing more deposit are encouraged;
- Assist the customers with the documentation required for completing the banking transaction;
- Respond to customer service inquiries;
- Guide Trainees in order to achieve their monthly target;
- Tackle all the complaints registered with the customer service desk;
- Provide practical solutions to the aggrieved customers or forward the complaints to higher authorities for resolving;
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- HoldingBachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Tourism, Sale & Marketing, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service in hospitality industries or banking is a plus;
- Proficiency in English, Chinese language isa plus;
- Be self-motivated, energetic, innovative and team player;
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenges.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Female candidates are strongly encourage to apply.