- Perform as an AML/CFT compliance function and ensure the effective implementation of the Bank’s AML/CFT policy and procedures;
- Perform verifying the customer name screening in the system;
- Monitor reports and transactions regularly in the AML system;
- Assist in conducting training on AML/CFT compliance and relevant topics for bank employees;
- Handle transactions reporting preparation and analysis to submit to the Head of Compliance for review and approval;
- Keep understanding, updating FATCA and facilitating with related departments for FATCA compliance report submission;
- Prepare related reports and data for FATCA compliance;
- Implement the compliance check work plan to meet internal control guidelines;
- Update Compliance Checklist and regulatory update and alerting management on any non-compliance issue;
- Keep abreast of regulation updates from related authorities and internal documents and report to the manager;
- Prepare timely reports for managers;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, Auditing, or equivalent professional qualification
- One- or two-years working experience in Banking, Financial institutions, or related fields.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT compliance and FATCA Compliance.
- Good command of English both written and spoken, other languages (Chinese) are a plus.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good interpersonal skills and being a good team player.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Female candidates are strongly encourage to apply.