- To maintain the operation and performance of the IT services support team;
- To help end-users, employees, and companies, efficiently use IT hardware and software and address issues or challenges that may arise from using them;
- To work with hardware and software companies to provide technical assistance to external users of their products as well as within a wide variety of industries where technology is used;
- To entail providing users with all hardware and software technical support;
- To involve identifying, researching, and resolving computer problems.
- To install, configure, and test, maintains, monitor end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels;
- To communicate with clients and providing in-person and phone support, if required;
- To monitor employees’ computer, use to ensure that they are following company policies regarding Internet usage or software installation;
- To manage escalations and ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- To maintenance, configuration and distribution of laptops for staff use;
- To maintenance and configuration of network printers and devices;
- To maintenance and configuration of network devices including access points, wireless controller;
- To assess the need for system upgrades and implement performance upgrades to Mac and PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, etc.
- To work collaboratively with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the bank’s desktop/laptop computing environment, and liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors where necessary;
- To involves configuring new computers; providing support for printers and scanning devices, and restoring backup files;
- To maintain Inventory control on hardware and Application list;
- To maintain internal technical documentation and manuals;
- To document all items, relate to helpdesk management;
- To perform other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- At least 3 years working experiences in a Help Desk Manager or in a technical support role;
- Proficient applying tablet, desktop, Server Operating Systems, and all Microsoft applications;
- Progressive experience in the management of a technical end user support team;
- Ability to work independently and assist in project management;
- Good command of both spoken and written English; Chinese is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to email@example.com
** Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **