- To provide the first line support for all relevant IT to users;
- To receive all issues by phone call, e-mail, and related communication from users;
- To ask questions to determine the nature of the problem;
- To record the information, relate to the received issue to the helpdesk system;
- To open a support ticket and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support;
- To assign, collaborate and follow up on all received issues to responsible technical;
- To follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- To proactively monitor devices to ensure it doesn’t impact business operations;
- To deal with all matters to users in a standard professional and timely manner;
- To generate analysis in responsible helpdesk reports and report to management;
- To maintain Inventory control on hardware and Application list;
- To maintain internal technical documentation and manuals;
- To document all items, relate to helpdesk management;
- To perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- At least 1- or 2-years working experiences in a Help Desk Manager or in a technical support role.
- Dealing with people and have worked in an IT Support role experiences;
- Quick comprehension;
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works;
- Measurement and control reliability;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to email@example.com
** Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **