- To deploy updates and fixes of the systems;
- To work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- To provide technical support;
- To investigate and resolve technical issues;
- To perform root cause analysis for UAT/production errors;
- To build and set up new development tools and infrastructure;
- To work with software developers and infrastructure team to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- To perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in DevOps;
- Good knowledge of Linux Fundamental, Shell Script and Linux Command, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Pipeline, GIT, CI/CD, GIT, Gradle, Nginx, and knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Ability to recognize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem;
- High proficiency spoken and written of English; Chinese is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **