- To perform as an AML/CFT compliance function and ensure the effective implementation of the Bank’s AML/CFT policy and procedures;
- To perform verifying the customer name screening in the system;
- To monitor reports and transactions regularly in AML system;
- To assist in conducting training onAML/CFT compliance and relevant topics for bank employees;
- To handle transactions reporting preparation and analysis to submit to Head of Compliance for review and approval;
- To keep understanding, updating FATCA and facilitating with related department for FATCA compliance report submission;
- To prepare related report and data forFATCA compliance;
- To implement the compliance check work plan to meet internal control guidelines;
- To update Compliance Checklist and regulatory update and alerting management on any non-compliance issue;
- To keep abreast of regulation updates from related authorities and of internal documents and report to manager;
- To prepare timely report for managers;
- To perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance,Auditing, or equivalent professional qualification
- One- or two-years working experience inBanking, Financial institutions, or related fields.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT compliance and FATCACompliance.
- Good command in English for both written and spoken, other languages (Chinese) is a plus.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good interpersonal skill and be a good team player.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to email@example.com
** Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **