- To grow business through increased deposit product volume, new customer acquisition, and increasing the number products consumed by each customer in the portfolio;
- To develop and implement customer strategies in conjunction product owners and relevant parties to identify and deliver the right banking solutions based on identified banking needs;
- To implement active 'call program' to increase customer base by designated target sub-segment and industry through effective relationship with existing customer, new acquisition and/or referral network;
- To proactively develop and maintain detailed understanding customer’s business and financial needs as part of account planning strategy and implementation;
- To collaboratively work with product owners and other stakeholders to implement action plan derived from the need-based analysis and agreement, while continually coordinating to resolve any constraints be identified;
- To develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders and colleagues to deliver seamless service to customer;
- To perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Holding bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Banking & Finance or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in MFI; Banking is a plus;
- Good command of written and spoken English; Chinese or Hindi is a plus;
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial business relationships with internal and external parties, and apply innovative end to end propositions that will generate significant business opportunities;
- Experience and/or knowledge in trade finance will be an added advantage;
- Results-oriented individual, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letters and CVs (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **